Ubisoft has given the full details on the DLC that Ghost Recon: Wildlands will be receiving post-launch, with both paid and free content in the pipeline. This was announced with the release of a new trailer showing some of this content off, which you can see for yourself at the bottom of this post.
The season pass will come with two major expansions, along with new missions, outfits and more. While a price has not been given for the season pass, the following is everything that it will include:
- One week early access to two major expansions:
- Narco Road: Players will infiltrate a gang of smugglers and take part in crazy races and challenges to earn their infamous leader’s trust and destroy them from the inside. Gamers will be able to meet new bosses and travel the wildlands in new vehicles.
- Fallen Ghosts: During an evacuation mission, the Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and the squad will need to adapt as they’re tracked down by an elite group of ruthless mercenaries. Players will fight a new powerful enemy, learn new skills and unlock weapons to complete their mission.
- The Unidad Conspiracy missions: Players will work to break down and destabilize the alliance between Santa Blanca and Unidad in the Media Luna province.
- The Peruvian Connection pack: Players will be able to play through the Peruvian Connection mission as well as receive seven gear patches
- Faction themed equipment packs
- Rebellion Ghost Pack: Players can don an outfit inspired by the brave Katari 26 rebels. They will also unlock a unique AK-47 equipped with a bigger magazine and customized with unique engraving work.
- Unidad Ghost Pack: Players dominate enemies with an Unidad outfit so they can attack Unidad camps dressed just like one of them. They will also unlock a unique Unidad LMG weapon, customized with the colors of Unidad, and equipped with a red dot scope and a larger magazine.
- Santa Blanca Ghost Pack: With a Santa Blanca-inspired outfit, players can mimic their style without joining their ranks. This pack also unlocks the Santa Blanca golden M1911, customized with engravings and the mark of the cartel, for players to unleash chaos on the cartel.
- Exclusive vehicle: Bolivian Minibus
- Digital content
- Permanent +5% XP booster for the player
- Single-use short XP booster: +50% XP for the player and +25% XP for other players in the session, expires two hours from time of use.
Those looking to get some content for free aren’t entirely out of luck, as there will also be a 4v4 multiplayer mode that will be coming to the game at some point. Just as with all of the paid content, however, there was no release date given for the PvP mode.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on March 7th. Be sure to check out the post-launch and season pass video below.
- This article was updated on:March 2nd, 2017