This is shaping up to be a big year for the God Eater series, as recently we got a remake of the first game on PS4 that was solid and now a similar treatment is coming to the followup later this month. God Eater 2: Rage Burst looks to be continuing on the Monster Hunter-like combat found in the first game while expanding it in many ways, and we’ve now got a new trailer to check out to see it in action.
The footage here is very brief, but it nevertheless looks fantastic in 60fps with lots of action going on. The first game definitely brought some massive monsters to take down with your band of teammates, and the amount of mayhem that can potentially go on as a result is insane. You can check out this new trailer for yourself at the bottom of this post.
While this trailer is showing off the PC version in action, the game will also be coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. There’s also a promotion currently going on that allows you to get God Eater Resurrection for free after pre-ordering God Eater 2: Rage Burst, so if you’re interested in checking these games out that’s a deal you should definitely consider.
God Eater 2: Rage Burst will launch on August 30th, and you can check out the 60fps Steam trailer below.
- Many People Having Trouble Connecting To Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Online Servers
- Patch Update 1.02 For Dragon Ball Xenoverse Will Address Server Issues
- It’s ‘Up To Sony’ If Tekken 7 Has PS4/Xbox One Cross-Play
- Dreadnought Beta Key Giveaway
- Tekken 7 Will Consider Adding More Fighters And Stages From Different Countries
- Improvements Are Being Made To Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Servers
- Valve Employee Admits They May Be “Completely Wrong” Regarding Paid Mods
- Quantum Break Dev Responds To Fan Backlash Over 720p Resolution
- PC Gaming Will Dominate Market In Next Few Years, Says Analyst
- It won’t take PC long to outperform Xbox One and PS4, says Battlefield 4 Dev