Here’s What to Expect in Destiny 2 Patch 1.1.2
Bungie is getting ready to release a number of new features for Destiny 2 in the week ahead. The Iron Banner will return on January 30th and some changes have been made to how players will earn rewards during the event. Though with this release Destiny 2 players will also see the addition of Masterwork Armor, changes to Raid Rewards, and a patch that features numerous changes and tweaks to the game.
The preliminary patch notes of changes that players will find when 1.1.2 releases on January 30th can be found below:
- Prometheus Lens
- Flame Refraction perk now generates ammo instead of pulling from reserves
- Increased base damage
- Fixed an issue where new characters created after the release of Curse of Osiris were not receiving the Flashpoint milestone
- Players in social spaces, like the Tower, receive a notification when their Lost and Found at the Postmaster is full
- Heroic strike completions now have a greater chance of granting Exotic rewards
- Mercury challenges are now available during adventures
- Fixed an issue where Curse of Osiris strikes were not properly granting Clan Engrams when featured as a Nightfall activity
- Fixed an issue where Challenges were not appearing within Quickplay
- Increased the dismantle timer for Masterwork Cores
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time, Milestones, Challenges, and Rewards
Like the original Destiny, Destiny 2 will once again dole out both daily and weekly challenges to its players. While…
Bungie Changes Course With Destiny 2 Road Map
The next big Destiny 2 update arrives next week, but not everything that was originally promised will be releasing on February 27th and have been pushed to the March update.
[Update] A lot of Activision Blizzard’s Revenue In 2017 Came From Microtransactions
The latest financial report from Activision Blizzard revealed that over half of its revenue in calendar year 2017 came from microtransactions.
Bungie Changing Forum Requirements Due to Destiny 2 Backlash
The parts of the internet where people discuss Destiny 2 and Bungie have become incredibly toxic. Two of the places…
Destiny 2: Iron Banner Returns for Season 2 on January 30th
Destiny 2’s Iron Banner event is coming back for Season 2 and it begin on January 30th and run until…