The NFL playoffs have finally begun, which means fans will want the most up-to-date info for their player ratings in Madden NFL 15. EA Sports understands this and so they have offered up the first post-playoff roster update following Week 19 of the NFL season. This was Wild Card Weekend, which means “big-time players make big-time plays in big-time games”. Thanks to the games played last weekend EA Sports has moved some players up in the ratings, and other players down. Take a look at a few of the bigger changes below:
- Tony Romo’s OVR rating goes up a point to 94, with improvements in AWR (+2), THA (+1), TAM (+1), TAD (+2) and TOR (+1).
- Cam Newton’s OVR increases a point to 89, with boosts in AWR (+2), THA (+1), TAS (+1), TAM (+1), and TOR (+2).
- Andy Dalton’s OVR falls three points to 81, and he took bumps in AWR (-2), THA (-1), TAS (-1), TAM (-1), TAD (-2) and PAC (-10).
- Bene Benwikere – CB – CAR (+5 to 80 OVR)
- James Harrison – LB – PIT (+3 to 86 OVR)
- Odell Beckham Jr. – WR – NYG (+2 to 90 OVR)
- Trent Richardson – RB – IND (-2 to 76 OVR)
- Antonio Cromartie – CB – ARI (-2 to 89 OVR)
- Peyton Manning – QB – DEN (-2 to 95 OVR)
The complete list of changes to Madden NFL 15 player ratings is offered as an Excel spreadsheet, which can be downloaded by clicking here. Take a look at them and let us know in the comments if EA Sports seems to be keeping things accurate.
Madden NFL 15 is available now on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.