Not only has original Postal 2 developer Running With Scissors managed to utilize Steam Greenlight to release the Postal 2 Complete Edition ten years after the initial release, but they also have put together a brand new expansion full of new content for fans to check out. They have been quite busy.
Running With Scissors has also brought back original voice actors to reprise their roles in Postal 2 Complete Edition for the new expansion. Check out the features as listed on the Steam Page for Paradise Lost, the brand new expansion available for Postal 2.
- A complete singleplayer campaign: Brave Monday through Friday with twists and turns each day.
- Free roam, non-linear, errand-based gameplay: Go do your daily chores or just screw around as you aimlessly run amok in the town!
- Peaceful vs. Violent decisions: Choose to be a wussy pacifist or wipe out everyone in your way. Hey, it’s the apocalypse, so you’ll probably fit in!
- New arsenal and items: Take out some unlucky punks with the Revolver! Enact wasteland justice with the Lever-Action Shotgun! Whack some weeds and perhaps other meatier subjects with the Weed Whacker!
- Dual-wielding: Double your fun with double the gun!
- Boss battles: Settle some scores once and for all mano a mano.
- Full controller support: Piss on strangers from the comfort of your couch!
- The Dude’s original voice: No bogus imposters here!
The full fledged expansion pack even received a trailer. Check it out below.
Paradise Lost is available now at a discount of 15% off for $6.79. The main game, Postal 2 is available at 90% off for $0.99. Yeah you read that right, ninety-nine cents.