Bioshock Infinite’s delay in 2013 leaves an open spot on the Take Two roster, a place that analysts believe could fit GTA V into the release schedule for 2012. Wedbush Securities has believed all along that Grand Theft Auto V would release this year, and this latest development “opens the window for Grand Theft Auto V to be released in October 2012,” say their analysts.
‘The window is open for an October release,’says Wedbush
The securities firm believes that Take Two will be forced to reveal the release date for GTA V very soon. Without Bioshock Infinite releasing this year, the company’s forecasted earnings are in danger of missing estimates. To regain momentum, analysts at Wedbush believe that either in Take Two’s quarterly financials due at the end of May, or at E3, we’ll get a clearer picture of when to expect the next Grand Theft Auto.
GTA V was revealed last year, and since Rockstar unleashed the trailer for the game that revealed the setting and main character, the company has went radio silent. Promising more details after the delivery of Max Payne 3, that date is approaching rapidly.
- GTA Online Heists Causing Server Issues, Many Can’t Connect
- Could GTA V be banned in wake of tragic shooting?
- [Update] GTA V PC Mods Officially Blocked by the End User License Agreement
- GTA V Launches on PC – Download and “Unpacking” Issues Plague Many
- [Update] Rockstar Banning Single Player Mods In Grand Theft Auto V PC