Grand Theft Auto Online players are looking for all advantages to make money quickly in the open world multiplayer game. While Rockstar has offered up some free cash for launch problems with the game, some are taking to glitches to rake in the GTA Bucks.
One new glitch that recently surfaced on YouTube is allowing players to rake in Infinite Money in GTA Online by selling and reselling the same car to Los Santos customs.
- Step 1) Buy the Pegassi Vati from SouthernSanAndreasSuperAutos.com in the game’s web browser.
- Step 2) Next, head over to Los Santos Customs and spend as much money as you can upgrading your motorcycle.
- Step 3) Now play GTA Online, but make sure it’s an ‘INVITE ONLY SESSION’
- Step 4) Once online, head to Los Santos Customs, pause the game, open the Xbox Games Store, then exit the Xbox Games Store
- Step 5) Your first time doing this trick, you should respawn in Los Santos Customs without your motorcycle, and your ride is parked around the corner. Get your motorcycle, drive back to Los Santos Customs, Pause, open the Xbox Games Store, then exit the Xbox Games Store
- Step 6) You should respawn outside on your motorcycle. Drive back to Los Santos Customs, sell your motorcycle, Pause, open the Xbox Games Store, then exit the Xbox Games Store
- Step 7) Now you should be back on your motorcycle that you just sold! Sell it again and again and again by repeating step 6!
You can start this glitch with any car, but the Pegassi Bati is the most profitable. You can reinvest your profits from this glitch into more upgrades for your ride so you earn more money every time you repeat the glitches.
If you get the “We’re not buying cars right now” error message from Los Santos Customs, wait 48 minutes (2 days in game time) and try again.
Infinite Cash Glitch
Rockstar is rumored to be working on an emergency fix for this game breaking bug, and users who have taken advantage of this GTA Online glitch have reported being banned on Xbox Live. As of this posting, the glitch is still working.