GTA Online Online Heists could be arriving very shortly, according to the latest rumors about the long-awaited mode. Rumored to be due later this month on December 23rd, GTA Online Heists will likely be a robust, fully-featured mode, with plenty of new content.
While Rockstar has yet to confirm any of the details for GTA Online Heists, GTA V fans have compiled a new list of features, items, and functions for the game, allegedly procured and confirmed through developer versions of the game code.
A full run-down of the features can be found on this Reddit Post, but include a number of new features for GTA Online — this includes a brand-new ‘Cops N Crooks’ Mode.
- Heist (Planning Board) layout update for both High-End apartment interiors. This will be available across all platforms.
- Brand new ‘Heist’ selection menu featuring it’s own Social Club-based leaderboard and misc options showing the list of un-completed Heist missions). This will be available across all platforms.
- 34 Texture Modifications to 4 different locations, this is in favour of added effect during Heist missions. This will be available across all platforms but the texture detail is improved on current-generation.
- 6 Heist missions in 4 unique locations.
- 5 Cops and Crooks missions in 4 unique locations.
- Improved anti-cheat methods.
- Three brand new vehicles.
- Brand new Apartment
- Three Heist-themed clothing items
- and more.
Right now these features and release date are entirely unconfirmed by Rockstar Games themselves, and this could very well be a complete and utter fan-fabrication. Online Heist are coming though, and they will be a free update to the game. Rockstar has made that clear since the release of Grand Theft Auto V on Xbox One and PlayStation earlier this year.