Late last year we got the announcement that Bandai Namco was releasing another game in the Gundam Breaker series, which was simply called Gundam Breaker 3. The game is set to be coming to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita later this year, though this new Japanese trailer features gameplay footage exclusively from the Vita version.
While the footage is very brief and of course in Japanese, for fans of the series or these types of games in general it’s very easy to understand what you’re getting yourself into. You got giant machines that are shooting, slashing and bashing each other, and that’s all you really need to know. The gameplay looks really smooth on the Vita, as well.
According to the game’s wikia page, “The game will feature SD units for the first time as well, though these will more or less be support units with their own pre-installed modules. A new Bounty Mode allows players to upload their own Gunpla online for others to fight against and win extra in-game currency.”
While Gundam Breaker 3 is scheduled to launch on March 3 in Japan, there’s no word on whether or not the game will make it stateside. Check out the new gameplay footage for the game below.
- Many People Having Trouble Connecting To Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Online Servers
- Patch Update 1.02 For Dragon Ball Xenoverse Will Address Server Issues
- It’s ‘Up To Sony’ If Tekken 7 Has PS4/Xbox One Cross-Play
- Tekken 7 Will Consider Adding More Fighters And Stages From Different Countries
- Improvements Are Being Made To Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Servers