A new mob is coming to Minecraft in a future update. The Ocelot is a new “tameable” mob that will function much like the already featured wolves of the game. The next title update will introduce the new jungle lurking creatures, and the ability to tame and breed the new critters.
Aside from the cuteness featured in the next update, there will be other fixes as well, that Mojang has pointed to in the most recent edition of their Minecraft Weekly Snapshot.
Mojang states that to tame the little creatures you’ll need to have plenty of fish on hand, so get your poles ready if you plan to tame one of these.
The jungle biome update which will house the ocelot feline mob is set launch shortly.
- New jungle-specific mob that can be tamed
- Skeletons have new AI and a few new behaviors
- Various minor bug fixes and changes
- Added an experience item to creative mode
- Added a flame item…
- Updated language files
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018