Update 1.74 has arrived for Apex Legends, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is a small update that weighs in at roughly 1 GB or less depending on your platform of choice. This patch is currently rolling out across all platforms, so you should see it in your download queue soon. This was an unannounced update, so there aren’t too many new features in this patch. That being said, Apex Legends players won’t have to wait too long for new content because Season 10 launches in just a few short weeks. Here’s everything new with Apex Legends update 1.74.
Apex Legends Update 1.74 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug preventing players with a custom layout with “Extra Character Action bound” from looting from Deathboxes or Loba’s Black Market
- Fixed an issue where having Revenant’s Heirloom equipped would cause slides to not travel very far while healing
- Adjusted color settings for color blind modes
- Fixed bugs with Crypto’s Dragonskin skin
- Fixed an edge case where sometimes the results of your last match would not be saved
- Restored functionality to speech-to-text feature
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
This update was just a small patch intended to address a few issues, but more content is on the way for Apex Legends soon. Respawn officially unveiled Season 10 earlier today, showcasing a brand-new Legend, new weapon, and map update. Seer is the game’s latest Legend, equipped with microdrones and “an artist’s eye” according to his official description.
The Rampage LMG is the game’s newest weapon, although Respawn hasn’t shared too much information about the weapon’s stats or performance. World’s Edge will also be receiving some major changes, but again, Respawn has yet to reveal what these changes entail. One thing that Respawn did confirm, however, is the addition of Ranked Arenas. The new season will also include a new battle pass as always.
Apex Legends is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- This article was updated on July 19th, 2021