Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has plenty of Psychological Profiles to choose from close to when you start the game so it is important that you make the right choices. Of course, the general decision of what profile you choose will be based on what you feel suits you the best, but it can be difficult if you don’t know exactly which profiles are great. This article will take you through the best psychological profiles in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Best Psychological Profiles in Black Ops Cold War
There are 14 psychological profiles in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and each of them is listed below.
- Paranoid – Aiming Speed Increased by 100% (ADS Time Halved)
- Violent Tendencies – Bullet Damage Increased by 25%
- Lone Wolf – Initial Sprint Boost Duration 3x As Long
- Professional – Full Movement Speed When Using ADS
- Fearless – Received Explosive Damage Reduced by 50%
- Reliable – Ammo Capacity Increased by 1 Clip
- Tormented – Lethal & Tactical Equipment Capacity Increased by 2
- Aggressive Behavior – Reloading Speed Increased by 50%
- Survivor – Health Increased by 25%
- Calm Under Pressure – Pain Flinch Reduced by 90%
- Methodical – Weapon Kick Reduced by 25%
- Relentless – Rate of Fire Increased by 25%
- Dependable – Damage Taken When Stationary Reduced by 30%
- Impatient – Hip Firing More Accurate While Moving
You get to choose two psychological profiles when creating your custom character. If you would rather not have any of these bonuses, you can always select “Classified” to play without any modifiers. The best psychological profiles for you will depend on your playstyle, but there are a few that rise above the rest in their utility.
Paranoid is an excellent choice for everyone, as it lets you aim down sights much faster with every weapon. Violent Tendencies is another fantastic pick, making your bullets do more damage across the board. It pairs wonderfully with Relentless, which increases your rate of fire with all guns. If you’re playing on Veteran difficulty, you might want to choose Survivor to help you stay alive a bit longer.
You can choose whichever you like, but Paranoid, Violent Tendencies, Relentless, and Survivor are the four best Psychological profiles to choose for your character. You can only pick two, so choose the ones you feel would fit your playstyle the best. You’ll be using your custom character for the majority of the game, so make sure to pick traits that suit your needs.
Best Military Background and Other Information
For your first and last name, you can input whatever you want. However, your alias will always be “Bell,” and this is how your allies will address you throughout the campaign. For your military background, you can choose between the CIA, MI6, and ex-KGB. This does not have any effect on gameplay and just serves to flesh out your custom character a bit more. Each one comes with a small blurb about your character’s background and history. If you don’t like any of them, you can always choose “Classified.”
- This article was updated on July 5th, 2023