Call of Duty: Vanguard is set to release on the 5th of November around the world and the release marks the 25th instalment of the world-renowned franchise. Fans of the series will needless to say be very excited to get their hands on the latest experience from the very instance it launches. This guide article will take you over everything you need to know about what PC specifications you’ll need if you play on PC, and how to begin the Call of Duty: Vanguard Preload through the battle.net launcher.
The Call of Duty: Vanguard PC Specifications
Players who want to ensure they have the best Call of Duty experience possible on PC will have to ensure that their specifications match the officially recommended PC specifications. These are as follows:
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64-bit (latest update)
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Competitive: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Ultra 4K: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 GB
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Competitive/Ultra 4K: 16 GB
- Minimum: 36 GB at launch (Multiplayer and Zombies only)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: 61 GB at launch
Hi-Rez Assets Cache
- Minimum/Recommended/Competitive: Up to 32 GB
- Ultra 4K: Up to 64 GB
The ‘Hi-Rez Assets Cache is an optional disk space that can be used to stream high-resolution assets to the highest degree. It can also be turned on or off in the game’s settings and is not necessary to have.
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Minimum: 2 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB
- Competitive: 8 GB
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB
Recommended Drivers of NVIDIA/AMD
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1
That is all of the official specifications listed for the PC version of Call of Duty: Vanguard.
How to Pre-load Call of Duty: Vanguard on PC
The Call of Duty: Vanguard preload will start automatically for any digital version purchases from November the 2nd at 10 AM PT.
However, if you have found that it hasn’t started preloading already, go to the ‘Partner Games’ section in the Battle.net Launcher and then find the game in that section, follow the instructions to begin preloading the game.
Will you be playing Call of Duty: Vanguard this November?
Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November the 5th for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.