Update 1.71 has arrived for Conan Exiles, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Funcom has now released a new update for Conan Exiles. Today’s update is version 1.71 (or 2.5.2) and it’s specifically only for the PS4 version of the game. This is mainly because the PC version had patch 2.5.2 released earlier this month already.
It does not look like this new PS4 patch for the game comes with any new features. It’s mostly about bug fixes and other balance updates that have been made to the game.
You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.71 Patch Notes (2.5.2 for PS4)
Currently Known Issues
- This patch will prevent players from playing on Conan Outcasts servers and vice versa due to version mismatch. This will be addressed in the next patch.
- Chests that require a key to open can no longer be quick-looted.
- Harpy’s Kiss and Black Ice arrows can no longer be dismantled.
- Voidforge Bow no longer consumes glove durability and instead uses arrows normally. Damage is increased to compensate for this change (28, up from 22).
- Significantly reduced the amount of bonus the Frenzied Bow (Regular and Epic versions) receives from Oil of Agony.
Info taken above comes from the game’s official forums. Conan Exiles is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.