Update 2.5.1 has arrived for Conan Exiles, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
It wasn’t too long ago that a new patch was available for PS4 owners of Conan Exiles. The previous console update included a ton of fixes for the PS4 version of the game.
Well developer Funcom has now released a new update for the PC version today. The patch number is 2.5.1 and it includes bug fixes and stability improvements too. You should download it in order to make the gameplay feel much smoother than before.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Conan Exiles Update 2.5.1 Patch Notes (PC)
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a client crash that could happen when exiting Character Copy while using a controller.
- Fixed a number of crash issues.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to stutter on consoles.
- Fixed an exploit in regards to the chat window.
- Added new server setting to control the use of font formatting in the chat window.
- Removing any item from inventory while having a “Craft All” command queued should no longer cancel the crafting queue.
- Fixed an issue where using Character Transfer would cause issues when playing in French, Russian or Italian.
UI and Text fixes
- Our international #spellchekker team sent us a list of fixes for localized text strings before heading into a marketing meeting. Lest we forget. #stillhiring
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Map name” filter in the server browser to not show any results in localized versions of the game.
All of the info taken above is from the game’s official forums. Conan Exiles is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.