Update 2.53 has arrived for Crossout, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Targem Games has now released a small new update for Crossout today on September 30th, 2021. The update should now be rolling out to the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
Unlike last week’s update which was patch 2.52, today’s new update is mostly about bug fixes. Aside from bug fixes, several improvements have also been made to the graphics model of some items in the game.
If you own the PS4 version of the game. today’s update is patch number 2.53. You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Crossout Update 2.53 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug when crafting a part from the last available workpiece made it impossible to receive the finished part. Now the production process becomes instant (the part is transferred to the storage immediately). For all players who encountered the problem before the fix, a special script will be launched before the end of the day — it will automatically transfer the “troubled” part to the storage.
- Fixed a bug with the incorrect camera behavior after the moment when a vehicle is left without any weapons.
- Fixed a bug with the display of faction affiliation of the new parts in the Technology tree.
- The power score of blueprints with hovers on the exhibition was recalculated.
- Improved the model and firing effects of the “MG14 Arbiter” minigun with the “Concrete breaker” CK applied.
- Improved the models of the “Right truck fender” and “Left truck fender” parts.
- Improved the model of the “Blank cover” wheel hubcap.
- Improved the background for profile customization, that can be received for reaching level 13 of the “Enemy of my enemy” season.
- Improved the number of in-game texts.
Crossout is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. The info taken above comes from the game’s official website.