A new season of Diablo 4 means new content, questline, and gear for your build. If you’re anything like me, you are ready to jump in and start acquiring the newest items for more build optimization. Here are all the new Uniques and Aspects in Diablo 4 Season 3.
Diablo 4 Season 3, Season of the Construct, brings a total of seven new Aspects and six new Uniques for players to collect, each including powerful buffs. We’ve run through all of them down below so you know what you’re looking out for.
All New Uniques and Aspects in Diablo 4 Season of Construct
No matter which class you plan on playing during Diablo 4 Season 3, you can acquire a new, unique aspect. Use the table of contents below to jump around this guide to your preferred class.
New Uniques and Aspects for All Classes
The following Uniques and Aspects can be equipped by any class in Diablo 4, focusing on increasing the effectiveness of your character’s basic skills and armor.
Paingorger’s Gauntlets (Unique Gloves)
- Damaging enemies with a cost Non-Basic Skill marks them for 3 seconds. When a Basic Skill first hits a marked enemy, the Basic Skill’s damage is echoed to all marked enemies, dealing 100-200% [X] increased damage.
Aspect of Adaptability – Utility
- When cast below 50% Maximum Resource, Basic Skills generate 3 of your Primary Resources, once per cast.
- When cast at or above 50% Maximum Resource, Basic Skills deal 40-80% increased damage.
Juggernaut’s Aspect – Defensive
- Gain 0.75-1.25 Armor, but your Evade has 100% increased Cooldown.
New Unique and Aspects for Barbarian Class
The new Unique for Barbarian, Ring of Ravenous, focuses on increasing Rend’s Duration. This particularly excites me as I felt that skill was too short by default. The new Unique also applies Rend’s Bleed when using Brawling Skills. As for the Aspect, Sundered Ground will increase the damage output of Upheaval.
Ring of the Ravenous
- Rend’s duration is increased by 2.0-4.0 seconds. Damaging enemies with Brawling Skills applies 2 stacks of Rend’s Bleed. This effect can only occur once every 4 seconds per enemy.
Aspect of Sundered Ground – Offensive
- Every 25 seconds, Upheaval is guaranteed to Overpower and deals 10-20% increased damage. This timer is reduced by 4 seconds when Upheaval Overpowers a Boss or an Elite enemy.
New Uniques and Aspects for the Druid Class
If you are a Druid fan, you’ll love the new Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps Unique and Virulent Aspect. The former improves Lightning Storm by granting it one additional strike and increasing damage. Meanwhile, Virulent Aspect will reduce the cooldown of Rabies so that you can change into a werewolf more frequently.
Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps
- Lightning Storm gains 1 additional strike each time it grows. Lightning Storm Critical Strikes cause lightning to strike twice, dealing 10-20% increased damage.
Virulent Aspect – Utility
- When Rabies infects an enemy, reduce its cooldown by 0.3-0.6 seconds. This cooldown reduction is tripled when infecting Elites.
New Uniques and Aspects for the Necromancer Class
The Necromancer gets two new additions: Mutilator Plate Unique and Shattered Spirit’s Aspect. Mutilator Plate can heal you when using Blood Lance, with a chance to form a Blood Orb. Shattered Spirit’s Aspect is a standout, allowing you to launch 18 Bone Splitters in all directions!
- You are Blood Lanced, and when Blood Lance would deal damage to you it instead Fortifies you for 1-2% of your Maximum Life and has a 5% chance to form a Blood Orb. Blood Lance deals 10-20%[x] increased damage.
Shattered Spirit’s Aspect – Offensive
- Casting Bone Spirit also launches 18 Bone Splinters in all directions, dealing 200-400%[x] increased damage and generating 6 Essence per enemy hit.
New Uniques and Aspects for the Rogue Class
The Rogue gets solid additions in Diablo 4 Season 3. The Beastfall Boots increases the damage to your core skill after casting an Ultimate. Resistant Assailant’s Aspect focuses on Concealment, ultimately granting resistance to elements and reducing the skills’ cooldown.
- When you cast an Ultimate skill, your next Core skill consumes all of your energy and deals 0.5-1.5% increased damage per Energy consumed. Using a Cooldown restores 5 energy.
Resistant Assailant’s Aspect – Defensive
- Breaking Concealment grants +10% Resistance and Maximum Resist to all elements for 4 seconds. Killing an Elite enemy reduces Concealment’s cooldown by 6-10 seconds.
New Uniques and Aspects for the Sorcerer Class
Last but not least, we have the new Uniques and Aspects for the Sorcerer class in Diablo 4 Season 3. To start, Starfall Coronet is a Unique that increases the number of charges a Meteor has (from 1 to 2) while also dropping additional meteors. Players can expect the new aspect, shredding blades, to enhance ice blades by increasing their chances of applying vulnerability.
- Meteor now has 2 charges and an 11-6 second Charge Cooldown instead of a Mana cost and drops 3 additional meteors around the target. Meteor’s Enchantment effect and Enhanced Meteor drop 1 additional meteor.
Aspect of Shredding Blades – Offensive
- Ice Blades’ chance to apply Vulnerable is increased by 20%[+] and the Vulnerable duration is increased by 4 seconds. You gain 15-25%[x] Vulnerable Damage.
That’s all there is to know about new Uniques and Aspects in Diablo 4 Season 3! Feel free to check out other new content in Season of the Construct by heading to the official Blizzard website.