Like most other things in Doom Eternal, your Praetor Suit can be outfitted with various upgrades and enhancements. These upgrades are split into five categories: Environment, Frag Grenade, Ice Bomb, Fundamentals, and Exploration. There are a lot of upgrades to choose from, and Praetor Suit points can be difficult to find, so choosing the right upgrades early on is important. They might not be as game-changing as the weapon mods or sentinel crystal upgrades, but they can still make a pretty significant difference in combat and exploration. These are the best Praetor Suit upgrades in Doom Eternal.
Best Praetor Suit Upgrades in Doom Eternal
- Thicker Skin – Immune to damage from barrel explosions.
- Hazard Protection – RAD suit takes less damage from Toxic Sludge and Toxic Water.
- Scatter Bombs – Each demon killed by the grenade explosion spawns scatter bombs.
- Frag Stock Up – Fire twice before requiring a recharge.
- Faster Ice Cooldown – Takes less time to cool down after firing.
- Ice Drops – Damaging and killing frozen enemies will drop health.
- Hit and Run – Dash refilled on Glory Kills.
- Hot Swapper – Faster Weapon Switch and Mod Swap.
- Slayer Atlas – Reveals the AutoMap Station location on the AutoMap.
- Item Finder – Reveals the position of all progression items on the AutoMap.