Update 1.03 has arrived for F.I.S.T, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This new update is going to allow players to enjoy the game on a new level with the new difficulty feature catered to more casual players, along with some needed optimizations and bug fixes. F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch has an interesting dieselpunk aesthetic that compliments the exploration, intense combat, and challenging platforming bringing something new to the current gaming market. Here’s everything new with F.I.S.T update 1.03.
F.I.S.T Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Added Easy difficulty, in which the combat difficulty is significantly reduced. You can switch between Normal and Easy difficulty at any time in the game.
- A reduction to the overall difficulty of the Ancient Complex.
- Added a new teleporter in Underground Lake.
- Changed the location of the teleporter in Upper Torch Tower so that you can return to the city before fighting the boss.
- Added more save points.
- Optimized the route design in some maps.
- Fixed a bug that Plant Seeds have a chance not to be all collected.
- Fixed a bug in Ancient Complex that the deeper area can not be entered if a part of the route was skipped.
- Fixed a bug in Mine where the boss does not spawn.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
The new difficulty setting is a welcomed change to new and old players that felt too challenged and overwhelmed by the game. Changes to the teleporter’s location in the Upper Torch Tower are going to let players return to the city before fighting the boss; besides this change, many bug fixes were implemented improving the overall experience of players.
F.I.S.T is available now on PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5. To see the full patch notes go to the official Twitter page, where you will get all the details you need.