Genshin Impact’s version 2.1 ”Floating World Under the Moonlight” is almost here and many players are already gearing up for the arrival of the Raiden Shogun Baal, the game’s upcoming 5-star Electro Polearm. But what is a character without a good weapon? With that said, we will tell you what materials do you need to upgrade the game’s upcoming 4-star Polearm The Catch, the best 4-star weapon for the Electro Archon. After all, we are not made of money, am I right?
You can check out all ascension materials need to upgrade the new polearm below, according to Honey Impact.
- Level 20 to 40: 3 Masks of the Wicked Lieutenant, 3 Chaos Gears, 2 Spectral Husks, and 500o Mora.
- Level 40 to 50: 3 Masks of the Tiger’s Bite, 3 Chaos Gears, 8 Spectral Husks, and 15000 Mora.
- Level 50 to 60: 6 Masks of the Tiger’s Bite, Chaos Axis’, 8 Spectral Husks, and 20000 Mora.
- Level 60 to 70: 3 Masks of the One-Horned, 12 Chaos Axis’, 9 Spectral Hearts, and 30000 Mora.
- Level 70 to 80: 6 Masks of the One-Horned, 9 Chaos Oculus’, 6 Spectral Nucleus’, and 35000 Mora.
- Level 80 to 90: 3 Masks of the Kijin, 18 Chaos Oculus, 12 Spectral Nucleus’, and 45000 Mora.
Where to Find Each Ascension Material for The Catch in Genshin Impact
You can get the Masks of the Wicked Lieutenant, Masks of the Tiger’s Bite, Masks of the One-Horned, and the Masks of the Kijin on Inazuma’s Court of Flowing Sand domain, which is located at Mt. Yougou, on Narukami Island, as well as thought its recipe.
The Chaos Gears, Axis’, and Oculus, on the other hand, can be acquired by defeating Ruin Sentinels, which are scattered all around Inazuma.
You can check out a map below, featuring the location of all the in-game Ruin Sentinels, as they are presented on Genshin Impact’s official ”Teyvat Interactive Map”:
- Remember to bring out a support capable of generating shields, and good hunting.
Unfortunately, you will have to wait for the debut of version 2.1 to be able to get the Spectral Husks, Hearts, and Nucleus, since they will be dropped by the game’s upcoming enemies, the Spectres. But don’t worry, after the update, scheduled to take place on September 1st, we will add their location here.
- It is also good to remember the Travelers will be able to refine The Catch for free as part of Genshin Impact’s version 2.1 upcoming fishing event.
Genshin Impact is currently available for PC, via miHoYo’s official launcher and on the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and mobile devices – Android, and iOS. You can also share your progress between all platforms thanks to its cross-save feature.