If you are trying to learn how to slide cancel in Warzone Pacific either on your console or on your PC, look no further than this guide. In this guide, we will show you how to slide cancel whether you’re on PS4/5, Xbox, or PC. With things changing on Warzone all the time, one thing remains the same: the movement system in Call of Duty. New weapons, events, and bundles have been introduced ever since Operation Monarch dropped, but players will still have their movement at their arsenal through all the changes. In this guide, we will show you how to slide cancel in Warzone Pacific on PS4, Xbox, and PC.
How to Slide Cancel in Warzone Pacific on PS4, Xbox, and PC
Practice makes perfect. But with our guide, you will not need very much practice with slide canceling. By performing the right button combinations, gamers can move quicker around Caldera than ever before.
How to Slide Cancel in Warzone Pacific on PC
Here is how to slide cancel on PC in Warzone Pacific:
- Chance the Stance/Slide key to one that you are comfortable pressing often. Many players bind it to the “C” key.
- Double click your Sprint key to Tactical Sprint. We advise you to make this the “Shift” key.
- Immediately after you double press the Sprint Key, tap your Slide Key, and hit it again to crouch and come back to a standstill.
- Repeat this process over and over to get comfortable slide canceling.
How to Slide Cancel in Warzone Pacific on PS4 and Xbox
Here is how to slide cancel on console in Warzone Pacific:
- Begin sprinting by holding down the left stick.
- Before your Tactical Spring ends, press the slide button.
- Just before your slide finishes, hit the Slide button again.
- Press the Slide button once more, the hit the Jump button.
- Repeat this process, again and again, to get comfortable slide canceling in Warzone Pacific in Caldera.
Before you set up your settings to make slide canceling easier, check out our other guide to see what key bindings and mouse settings we chose for Warzone Pacific on PC.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PC, PS4/5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.