A Hotfix for Update 220.127.116.11 has arrived for Hunt: Showdown, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The Light the Shadows Event brought a lot of attention to the game since its release, hitting an all-time player peak of more than 30 000 players. Patch 18.104.22.168 implemented a lot of fixes before the upcoming event, preparing the game for the long-awaited content players had been asking. Here’s everything new with Hunt: Showdown update 22.214.171.124 hotfix.
Hunt: Showdown Update 126.96.36.199 Hotfix Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that resulted in item counts not updating correctly in the regular store page when purchasing items through the event store.
- Fixed the @ui_string in the Bow & Arrow entry in the Book of weapons to show the correct title for the entry.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in inconsistencies when trying to remove traits from a hunter.
- Fixed a bug that caused the matchmaking timer and text to be visible behind the event screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong icons to show for the bow unlocks on the event progression page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “hire” and “reshuffle” buttons to overlap on the recruitment screen.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Fixed a bug where the pop-up for the Wayfarer and the Waxwing were not the same format.
- Fixed a bug that caused the mouse cursor to appear in-game and remain on the screen.
- Fixed the translation of the “Verbana” knife in several languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the audio from clues to loop if a clue was collected the moment the boss was banished.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the event welcome and chose your path pages from appearing for new players when they first log in.
- Fixed a bug that caused the discount timer to change randomly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Armoured to become stuck in doorways after breaking down the door.
- Fixed several tooltips for the bow that incorrectly displayed character strings instead of the intended details.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dual wield icon to not correctly displayed character strings instead of the intended details.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dual wield icon to not correctly display when it is possible to dual wield.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to lose the Bow custom ammo after prestiging.
- Fixed a bug that caused the locked custom ammo for the bow to appear darker than other locked ammo types.
- Fixed a bug that allowed “The Waxwing” to be granted as a prestige unlock.
- Fixed a bug several bugs tied to the after-match report.
- Fixed a bug that caused double event pop-ups to appear when unlocking an event item through the progression patch.
- Destroying a pyre with bolts or throwing axes/knives can cause these items to disappear. We recommend meleeing the pyres instead to avoid losing any ammo.
- Pressing ESC before the trail results screen appears will result in the buttons not being clickable.
- Some weapons may appear to not have a legendary skin on after using it to melee an AI enemy.
The Hotfix#1 for Update 188.8.131.52 is now live. Check out the full notes here: https://t.co/eb8a4YRMRS
— Hunt: Showdown (@HuntShowdown) August 31, 2021
The fixes keep coming, the last couple of updates have been fixing a lot of the issues players have been experiencing for some time now. The Light the Shadows events came with some bugs, but a lot of them were resolved in this hotfix. If you want to read the full update straight from the source go over to their Steam page.
Hunt: Showdown is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms.