Genshin Impact has a brand new character on the way. Dropping on May 31st alongside update 2.7, you’ll have to try your hardest and hope the RNG Gods are on your side if you’re looking to get your hands on Yelan, the newest bow wielder in the game.
Since it costs real-world money to pull, is it worth risking your hard-earned cash to get your hands on Yelan, or is she someone that you should skip on? Let’s take a look at what she has to offer, and see if she is worth your time to get!
Yelan Every Time You Pull In Genshin Impact
If you’re a fan of bow-wielding characters, you’re in luck. Yelan is a Hydro-Bow user, with some great attacks. She is a very dynamic character, and while her beauty is already a reason to try to pull her, you’ll find a character with a lot of potential to grow.
- Stealthy Bowshot – Shoots 4 arrows in a row, dashing backward with the final two arrows
- Charged Attack – Aim and hold for extra Hydro Damage
- Plunging Attack – Fire off a large group of arrows to inflict damage on a large group
- Lingering Lifeline – Fire a line that pulls her along, marking enemies that she comes across. After a period, enemies will explode, causing massive damage
- Duration: 3 Seconds
- Cooldown: 10 Seconds
- Tap – Move a specific distance quickly
- Hold – Continue to move forwards, controlling your direction as you go
Elemental Burst Attack
- Depth-Clarion Dice – Area of Effect damage that creates an Exquisite Throw that will follow along with Yelan’s attacks, creating a shadow to come along with you.
- Duration: 15 Seconds
- Cooldown: 22 Seconds
- Energy Cost: 70 Particles
- The damage caused is based on Yelan’s Max HP
- Yelan Talents are based on increasing HP and Damage Output
- Extra rewards when dispatched on a Liyue Expedition for 20 hours
- The active character has increased Damage over time while Dice are active
- Yelan’s Max HP increased, depending on the number of Elemental Types in the party
Yelan Constellations – Umbrabilis Orchis
You’ll find 6 Constellations to grow as you continue to use and master Yelan.
- Constellation 1 – Enter The Plotters
- Opponents marked by Lingering Lifeline will restore 7 Energy for Yelan, with a max of 21 Energy per use
- Constellation 2 – Taking all Comers
- One additional charge for Lingering Lifeline
- Constellation 3 – Dealer’s Sight
- The level of Lingering Lifeline is increased by 3, with a Max Level of 15
- Constellation 4 – Bait-and-Switch
- Exquisite Throw attack is increased by 30%
- Constellation 5 – Beware the Trickster’s Dice
- Depth-Clarion Dice level is increased by 3, with a Max Level of 15
- Constellation 6 – Winner Take All
- After using the Elemental Burst skill, the Mastermind state is entered. All attacks are Breakthrough Barbs and deal 130% Damage
Is Yelan Worth Trying To Pull For?
Yes, we think that Yelan would be a great addition to any team, especially with her damage levels scaling alongside her max HP. You’ll be able to create a great character, and you’ll find yourself switching to her with her high DPS capabilities. Start pulling, and make sure you get your hands on her before she leaves the shop! If you don’t like spending cash on virtual characters, you could always take your love for the game into real life by visiting the Genshin Impact shop!
Genshin Impact is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and mobile devices.