Update 1.06 has arrived for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The most recent Kena update introduced some minor new features and addressed a handful of bugs, and it looks like this patch follows a similar pattern. PC players are now able to remap movement keys, and a glitch where players would lose Karma has been resolved. Here’s everything new with Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.06
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
Alongside the fixes mentioned above, this patch makes parry counters much easier to perform. This is an appreciated fix for players who were struggling with Kena’s combat and having a hard time with certain bosses. Even more progression blockers have been fixed this time around as well, so you shouldn’t get stuck as frequently any more.
If you haven’t given Kena: Bridge of Spirits a shot yet, we definitely recommend it. We loved Kena: Bridge of Spirits, awarding it 4/5 stars in our review. We said, “For anyone looking for a game that will bring a smile to their face, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is not to be missed.” It’s a great platformer that doesn’t take too long to complete, making it a great way to pass time between the fall’s bigger releases.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is available now on PC, PS4, and PS5. For more information regarding this update, visit the official Ember Lab site.