Update 1.07 has arrived for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ember Lab has now released a new patch for Kena: Bridge of Spirits that should be rolling out to all available platforms. If you own the PS4 version of the game, the version is number 1.07. The file size for the PS4 version isn’t large as it’s 299 MB. However, the file size may vary if you’re playing the game on PS5 and PC.
This new update comes out five days after the release of patch 1.06. Full patch notes have not been announced yet, although the PS4’s update history has a few details about the new update. You can read the details down below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Crash fix
We’ll be sure to update this post if more details are announced in the near future. This is the only info found so far. In the meantime, you can read the details of patch 1.06 below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is out now on PC, PS4, and PS5. You can check out the game’s Twitter page for more news on future updates.