If you’re looking to interact with some of the new NPC characters, as well as some returning favorites in Fornite, you’re in luck. We’ve got you covered as to where you can find them, as well as all of the returning faces that will be making a return. You’ll see plenty of new faces, as well as some familiars to help you get back into the swing of things, and get the chance to get your hands on some of the new weapons and items that are debuting in Chapter 3, Season 3.
So far, there are quite a few NPCs that are roaming around the map, and you’ll be able to talk to them and exchange items to get your hands on some great weapons and items that could help save you in a pinch. Here’s a list of all of them, as well as where you’ll be able to come across them as you’re playing through the most exciting season of Fortnite yet!
All NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3
Here is the list of all of the NPC characters in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and where you’ll be able to find them. If more are added through the season, we will be sure to update this post!
- Sunbird/Moon Hawk – The Temple
- Kyle – Logjam Lumberyard
- The Visitor – Launchpad
- The Origin – Near Sanctuary
- The Scientist – Synapse Station
- The Paradigm – Near Logjam Lumberyard
- The Foundation – Seven Outpost VII (near Sanctuary)
- Fishstick – Sleepy Sound
- Quackling – Shroom Chalet (near Reality Falls)
- Cuddlepool – Shroom Chalet
- Metal Team Leader – Shroom Chalet
- Mullet Marauder – The Joneses
- Ludwig – The Joneses
- Jonesy The First – The Joneses
- Rustler – Shifty Shafts
- Haven – The Glow (Near Coney Crossroads)
- Stash’d – Chonker’s Speedway
- Cuddle Team Leader – Rave Cave
- The Imagined – The Temple
- Bao Bros – Condo Canyon
- Mancake – Rocky Reels
- Guaco – Greasy Grove
- Lil’ Whip – Coney Crossroads
- Cryptic – Rave Cave, Ground Floor
And there we have it! If you’re on the search for some of the best gear in the game, you’ll want to make sure that you’re checking out these locations to make it happen. If you’re jumping into the game for the new season, you may have already seen the news about some of the newest additions to the Battle Pass, as well as a few controversial changes that could make getting your hands on these characters a bit more difficult.
As you make your way through the game, collecting different tokens and completing different tasks, you’ll want to make sure that you’re keeping your eyes peeled on the all of the new Fortnite guides that we put out, to make sure that you’re able to accomplish every goal that the game has to throw at you. Make sure that you’re prepared for one of the most epic seasons of the game yet!