Update 1.13 has arrived for MLB The Show 21, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
It has been seven days since the release of update 1.12, but now San Diego Studio is set to release yet another patch for MLB The Show 21. The update in question will be released on July 22nd, 2021 at 4:00 AM PT. If you live in the United States, the update will deploy on an early Thursday morning.
The update is patch number 1.13 for PS4 and number 01.013.000 on PS5. The patch number is 18.104.22.168 for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
While no new content is released for this update, some minor fixes are again made to the Online Head to Head and Franchise modes. Unlike previous updates, no hitting or gameplay balance changes have been made to the new patch.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes posted down below.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 Patch Notes (01.013.000 for PS5)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after a double switch was made in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that would cause the home plate umpire to ignore a strike call when a runner is stealing home
There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update.
- Fixed a crash in Manager Mode
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show
If you want to know more about this new update, you can head on over to the official website. MLB The Show 21 is out now for PS5, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms.
- This article was updated on July 22nd, 2021