Patch Notes for MotoGP 22 have arrived with the release of update 1.04 on May 5th. There are a number of changes and fixes included in this latest patch for MotoGP 22, which include a MotoGP Academy game mode, improvements to the menus and interfaces in the game, as well as a number of quality of life improvements and minor fixes to the game.
MotoGP has just recently released and for all intents and purposes it’s a fantastic motorcycle racing title with a ton of cool features. The Nine – Season 2009 is one of the items that’s getting a touch up with this patch, so that’s got to be a good thing as this is one of the best features in MotoGP 2022. Alongside that, this latest MotoGP update has updated the GP bikes and liveries for the 2022 season.
Read on for the MotoGP 22 Patch Notes for Update 1.04 on May 5th:
MotoGP 22 Patch Notes 1.04
- Added “MotoGP™ Academy” game mode
- Improvements to the menu page and user interface of “NINE – Season 2009”
- Added a new Cut Scene on the boot of the game
- Added 3D models for some of the official Managers of the MotoGP™ teams
- Added Valentino Rossi’s murales on Valencia
- Custom helmets sizes and proportions have been revised
- Implementation of a new GFX system that projects clouds shadows on the circuit
- Quality improvements to the Artificial Intelligence
- Minor fixes
MotoGP 22 is available now on the Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.