Update 3.18 has arrived for Overwatch: Origins Edition and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Blizzard has now released a new patch for Overwatch that should be rolling out now for all platforms. This update comes out a few weeks after patch 3.17 dropped earlier in the month.
One of the cool new features of this update is the fact that the is a new map for you to play on. The new map is called Malevento and it’s set in Italy. Some smaller bug fixes have also been added for the characters of Brigette and Winston.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
Overwatch Update 3.18 Patch Notes
NEW MAP: MALEVENTO
- Our newest Free-For-All Map is Malevento, a peaceful Italian hilltop town with a cursed past!
- Battle along the cliff’s edge for dominance of the majestic Duomo di Malevento. Circle your opponents beneath the mournful stone eyes of Caterina Pastore, a Renaissance painter with a tragic past, or plot the downfall of your enemies in the mysterious safe house.
- Will you find victory in these twisting streets, or will the curse of Malevento claim you too?
- Fixed a bug that caused her hair to not animate properly when using the Kneel victory pose
- Fixed a bug that caused his jump landing sound effects to be heard globally when landing on metal surfaces
The following info above is from the game’s official website. Overwatch is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo switch.