Update 0.3.0.2 has arrived for Phasmophobia, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Update 0.3.0 introduced new characters, changes to player equipment, and a lot of bug fixes improving the game’s state. Some are even calling it the biggest update the game has received. This update is more of a hotfix than anything else, fixing problems that have emerged since 0.3.0 went live. Here’s everything new with Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.2.
Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.2 Hotfix Patch Notes
- The ghost will now move through the DOTS Projector at different speeds each time.
- Fixed a bug where video cameras would turn off in your hand if the CCTV monitor changed the camera.
- Fixed a bug where the CCTV monitor would freeze if you walked out of the truck with a tripod.
- Fixed a bug where the DOTS Projector interaction would only work if the host placed it.
- Fixed an issue where the DOTS Projector interaction was happening twice as often if you placed two down.
- Fixed a spot where you could get stuck in the Ridgeview bedroom.
- Fixed several performance issues with the video cameras.
- VR: Fixed grab rotations for the tripod and flashlights.
- VR: Fixed a bug where video cameras weren’t opening after being grabbed.
- VR: Fixed a bug where video cameras weren’t staying open when placed on a tripod.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t see VR players head-mounted cameras.
— Phasmophobia (@KineticGame) August 29, 2021
As you can see, Update 0.3.0.2 brought lots of fixes to the game. The previous update (0.3.0.1) did the same, it fixed a lot of the bugs that came up after Update 0.3.0 was implemented. All in all, Update 0.3.0 was a welcomed change to many players, adding new content, fixing old issues, making changes to some of their mechanics and items while improving the game’s performance. If you want to read the full patch notes go to their Steam page, where they explain everything in detail.
Phasmophobia is available now on PC.