Update 2.13 has arrived for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is the Y6S3.1 update and it is currently rolling out across all platforms. It weighs in at roughly 1 GB depending on your platform of choice. This Siege update addresses an issue that reduced Montagne and Blitz’s hip-fire spread after switching windows on PC. A handful of collision and clipping issues have been fixed on a few maps as well. Here’s everything new with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update 2.13.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.13 Patch Notes
- FIXED – After spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
- FIXED – The operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues on Bank map.
- FIXED – Various collision issues on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
- FIXED – The refill SFX for Lesion’s GU is not triggered.
- FIXED – When shooting Clash’s CCE Shield with Kali’s CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- FIXED – Osa’s bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – The first-person camera is offset inside Maestro’s Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
- FIXED – Voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- FIXED – Under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- FIXED – Extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck’s uniforms.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
Here are the download sizes for each platform:
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.29 GB
- Steam: 847.7 MB
- Xbox One: 1.07 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.56 GB
- PS4: 1.46 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Google Stadia, and Amazon Luna.