Rocket League is full of cool items and accessories to earn for your cars, and most of these are unlocked through gameplay, purchases, or the Rocket Pass. Some items, however, can be unlocked for free by entering secret promo codes. There have been several Rocket League promo codes released over the years, but many of them are now inactive and expired because they’re typically only meant to be active for a limited time. There are still a few that work, however, so there are still some free rewards to earn. Here’s a complete list of all the working promo codes in Rocket League as of January 2021.
Working Rocket League Codes
- popcorn – Unlocks Limited Popcorn Rocket Bost
- rlnitro – Unlocks Nitro Circus Antenna and Breakout: Nitro Circus Decal
How to Redeem Rocket League Codes
To redeem codes in Rocket League, select “Options” at the main menu. Then, navigate to “Extras” and select “Redeem Code.” Codes are released periodically in various Psyonix announcements or hidden in trailers. You can also obtain them by purchasing certain Rocket League products.
You can redeem codes on any platform, including PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. The redemption process is the same on all systems. Just head to the options menu and find the redeem code button in the extras tab.
- wrestlemania – Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- wwedads – Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- WWE18 – Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- rlbirthday – Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- shazam – Unlocks Octane: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels
- Truffleshuffle – Unlocks Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal
- Bekind – Unlocks VCR Limited Topper
- couchpotato – Unlocks Couch Potato Limited Player Title
- SARPBC –Unlocks SARPBC logo, song, car, and Moai Antenna
If we missed any active codes, please let us know in the comments below and we’ll update this article accordingly. Also, if any listed active codes no longer work, let us know and we’ll update this article and move it to the expired list.
- This article was updated on:December 31st, 2020