The Division 2 and Resident Evil have teamed up, blending two worlds plagued by bioweapon attacks. The apparel event, titled Codename: Nightmare, is bringing several exciting Resident Evil cosmetics to the agents cleaning up Washington, D.C. and New York.
There is a mighty prize tied to this particular apparel event and it’s one that Resident Evil fans will have a hard time resisting. The ultimate award sitting at the end of the event is the Nemesis mask, giving players the frightening look of Resident Evil 3’s T-type B.O.W. And we are going to show you how to get it.
How to Unlock the Nemesis Mask
Unlike previous apparel events, unlocking 100% of the available outfits attached to the event will not result in a mask reward.The mask, which is modeled after Nemesis, requires the collection of all items embedded within the Resident Evil Apparel Caches.
In order to unlock the Nemesis mask, players will first need to acquire the following:
- Umbrella Corporation Operative helmet
- Umbrella Corporate Operative pants
- Corporate weapon skin
- Scratch Pad weapon skin
- Umbrella Corporation Operative shirt
- Crimson weapon skin
- Decorator weapon skin
- Dapper weapon skin
- Umbrella Corporation weapon skin
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. boots
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. beret
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. boots
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Claire Redfield jacket
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Leon Kennedy jacket
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. boot
The listed outfits and weapon skins are obtained via event keys, which are secured through two different methods. You can read the unlock guide for all Resident Evil outfits here.
Once all 21 items have been secured, your agent will be the proud (and terrifying) owner of the Nemesis mask. Don’t wait too long, though. The Codename: Nightmare event stops handing out Resident Evil Event Keys on February 15th, with the crossover closing on February 22nd.