Update 1.20 has arrived for Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Sega has now released a new patch for Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Edition for the PS4 console. The patch is version 1.20 and it’s only around 50 MB to download and install.
This update comes out roughly one month after the release of patch 1.10. That patch came out on August 25th, while this new update is out on September 30th.
The only patch notes that have been released were detailed by Sega. You can read the full details posted down below.
Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown Update 1.20 Patch Notes
Tournament Event (Beta) mode
- An open tournament will be held every weekend (At 9PM on Saturdays, 6AM & 3PM on Sundays, all in JST)
- Matchmaking will differ depending on the tournament type
- Exclusive titles and rank experience points can be obtained depending on the player’s rank
- Rank experience points will be reflected after the tournament and in a match where rank experience points can be obtained
- Titles obtained are effective for one (1) week
- A loss in a Tournament Event match will not result in changes to rank experience points
- Trophies pertaining to Team Match and Tournament Event have been added
- Team Match must be played to unlock Team Match trophies if the conditions for these have already been fulfilled before the update.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Genesis stage would occasionally cause the application to crash
- Fixed other minor issues
If there are more patch notes announced for the game, we’ll be sure to update this post as soon as possible. Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown is out now for the PS4 console.