Season 3 Reloaded is nearly here for Call of Duty: Warzone, and this mid-season refresh update will add new features to the free-to-play battle royale game like a new weapon, new map locations, and more. Vanguard is also getting a bunch of new stuff with this update, and most of those new additions will apply to Warzone Pacific as well, namely the H4 Blixen SMG. There’s a lot of stuff to see in this patch, so here’s everything you need to know about the Season 3 Reloaded update for Warzone Pacific.
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Start Time
The mid-season update for Warzone Pacific will go live on Wednesday, May 25 at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET. The patch is already live in Vanguard, so you can get started unlocking the new H4 Blixen SMG in Vanguard multiplayer if you own that game. If not, then you’ll have to wait until the Warzone update is deployed on all platforms on Wednesday morning.
Season 3 Reloaded Patch Notes
The exact patch notes haven’t yet been announced for the mid-season update, but we already know most of the major new additions coming in this patch. We’ll have to wait for detailed balance adjustments, but in the meantime, here’s an overview of what to expect with this update:
- Navigating Caldera’s New Mine Cart Underground Transit System
- Developed by Toys for Bob, this new Underground Transit System features 14 access points, indicated on the Tac Map and minimap by a silver “vault door” symbol.
- To travel via mine cart to another hub area, simply interact with the circular hatch and walk toward the cart. When doing so, the destination name will appear on your screen — you can also check the map to see how it interacts.
- After a few seconds of travel time, you’ll instantly appear at your destination . . . Hopefully with no enemies waiting on the other side.
- Serpentine — The Vanguard Perk Arrives in Warzone
- “Sprinting reduces incoming damage from bullets, explosives, and fire by 20%.”
- New Items in Warzone — Gulag Entry, Redeploy Extraction and More
- In addition to new Perk Satchels, which will now appear on Rebirth Island along with Caldera, Warzone will add three new items to its loot pool in Battle Royale modes: the Gulag Entry Token, Redeploy Extraction Token, and Speed Boost. There will also be a new Field Upgrade – the Radar Jammer – to be added in all modes’ item pool.
- Gulag Entry Token
- Developed by Raven, this token brandishes the infamous post-death symbol and binds to your Operator on pickup.
- Only one can be carried at a time, and if one is picked up or kept after the Gulag is closed, you’ll receive Cash compensation for holding one.
- Redeploy Extraction Token
- The other token – also developed by Raven – is something that Warzone veterans may be familiar with — a token that grants an automatic redeploy without any need to visit the Gulag or to be bought back at a Buy Station.
- Speed Boost
- This buff, often found in Warzone’s Clash mode, is another rare item that could appear in a Supply B
- Radar Jammer
- Similar to how this tool works in Call of Duty® Multiplayer, the Radar Jammer is a Field Upgrade that scrambles the TacMap of enemy players and prevents Killstreaks for anyone within a short radius.
- This Field Upgrade cannot be equipped for modes such as Plunder, but can be found around the map in Supply Boxes or on the ground in rare cases.
- High Value, High Stakes — New High Value Loot Zones in Warzone
- First introduced during Operation Monarch, High Value Loot Zones will now appear in standard Battle Royale games as high-risk, high-reward places to drop or travel to.
- Champion of Caldera — A New Warzone Limited-Time Mode
- Launching on the first day of Classified Arms Reloaded, Champion of Caldera features 150 maximum players and a single, continuously closing circle in a Battle Royale-style fight for survival.
- All Operators will drop in with their Custom Loadout, a Gas Mask, and a single Redeploy Extraction Token. The item pool is slightly altered to emphasize equipment not normally found in Loadouts and Epic- to Legendary-rarity weapons. Collect Cash to visit an upgraded Buy Station, which features the Advanced UAV, Explosive Bow, and even the Specialist Bonus for a hefty fee.
- Most notably: kills in this game mode immediate refill player health, equipment, and ammo, incentivizing would-be Champions to play aggressively and eliminate the competition directly to have the best chance at victory.
- Rebirth Island Updates: Occupation Scans Active, [[REDACTED]] Protocols to Begin
- Beenox presents the next phase of Rebirth Island, continuing the narrative that our Operators – you, those who helped build it up through Rebirth Island Reinforced – helped us craft since its launch back in 2021.
- Occupation Scan In-Game Event
- At some point during standard Rebirth Resurgence matches, Operators may be alerted of an Occupation Scan. At this point, they will need to go prone or else their position will be revealed to every other player on the Tac Map and minimap.
- Kim Tae Young Completes Task Force Harpy
- The masked fighter and folk hero Kim Tae Young is deploying just in time to link up with her squadmates Mateo and Florence, complete with her own 20-level Operator XP progression that leads to several Operator Skin unlocks and other rewards.
- H4 Blixen
- The Owen Gun is the most notable slower-firing SMG in this weapon category, but in Classified Arms Reloaded, the H4 Blixen will try and make a claim to power.
- Unlock the H4 Blixen by completing its SMG-based challenge – Get 3 Slide Kills in a single match 15 times – or by purchasing a Store Bundle to be released later this season, which features a Weapon Blueprint from this weapon’s family.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.