PlayStation 4 exclusive Bloodborne has just received a new patch, version 1.04, which is now live and available to download.
Weighing it at less than 300 MB the patch shouldn’t take gamers that long to downloaded but does make a number of tweaks and changes. The patch notes were released on the Japanese PlayStation blog where the post referred to the update as being made up of a “major adjustment and changes”.
The notable Bloodborne 1.04 changes are listed below. For the full patch notes head to the official Japanese PlayStation blog.
- Password matching can now be done without taking into account either player level or which oath they are registered to
- Chalice dungeons will now reward players in the following ways: Depth 1 – Blood Stone Shards, Depth 2 – Twin Blood Stone Shards, Depth 3 – Both Twin Blood Stone Shards and Blood Stone Chunks, Depth 4 – Blood Stone Chunks and last but not least Depth 5 – Both Blood Stone Chunks and Blood Rocks
- Quicksilver bullets and blood vials can now be stored up to 600, which is a substantial increase from the previous limit of 99, in the storage in Hunter’s Dream
- Improved Boss rewards – Boss fights in the Chalice Dungeons randomly will drop blood gems
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018