Now that the gameplay reveal trailer is out there, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 fans are preparing for the day that it releases and now PC fans can prepare by making sure their hardware is up to par.
Those running a top of the line rig most likely won’t have much to worry about when it comes to Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 requirements but just incase, here’s the rundown of what you will need to shoot up some futuristic stuff and zombies once it releases. Check out the requirements below.
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
The only thing that might get some PC gamers is that it requires Direct X 11. Again this is just the minimum specs that were revealed earlier today. Fans will have to wait a bit more into development to find out the ‘recommended specs’ for PC. Can your PC handle it?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 is set to release for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on November 6th.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018