Team Ninja has now released patch update 1.03 for the PS4 version of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.
Team Ninja notes the Dead or Alive 5 Last Round patch update version 1.03 will be released for the Xbox One very soon. Only PS4 players have the new patch right now. The size of the patch isn’t that large, so you don’t have to wait long to install it.
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round’s 1.03 patch update notes are as follows:
- Added an icon to the costume selection screen to indicate which costumes can be damaged
- Press L1 during movie playback to trigger costume damage for supported costumes
- Fixed issue where players received a signout notification when searching for a Throwdown Challenge
- Fixed crash caused by pressing the OPTIONS button with an external keyboard connected in Lobby match
- Other bug fixes that have occurred during the game
Most of the new things are for players to take advantage of the new costumes in Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. These are special costumes that rip apart during battle. The more the fighters use these costumes, the more skin that will be revealed…
Again, Xbox One owners of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round don’t have this update yet. Hopefully it comes sometime in the next few days.