Bandai Namco has now officially announced when the first packs of DLC will be arriving for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Both paid and free DLC is being offered to owners of the game.
Bandai Namco announced on the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 website that both the free and paid DLC packs will arrive on December 20th. The paid DLC is available to buy individually, or it comes automatically with the Season Pass.
The free DLC includes:
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
The paid DLC includes:
- 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form)
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes
The DLC should be available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Bandai Namco has said in the past that it will support Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for a long time. We should expect to see more DLC released next year. Hopefully more Dragon Ball Super content is added.