Dying Light patch update 1.06 is now available to download for both the PS4 and Xbox One.
The 1.06 patch update for Dying Light clocks in at a pretty hefty 2.85GB. The update also includes the free DLC called “”Parkour Fever”. As with every update, a lot of improvements have been made to the gameplay side of things too.
An interesting part of the new Dying Light update is that background music is now supported via Spotify. This is of course only available for the PS4 version.
Check out all of the notes from Dying Light’s 1.06 patch update:
- Parkour Fever – ten parkour with online leaderboards
- Revamped Quarantine Zones
- Additional national outfits + community designed t-shirt
- Gold-tier fantasy weapons
- Three new trophies
Various balance changes: – Weapon adjustments – Loot chests adjustments – Gold-tier weapons drop rate increase – Shops prices selection adjustments – Crafting adjustments
- Support for the Bozak Horde DLC
Be the Zombie:
- Entirely new progression system – three stages of mutation with additional, unique skills
- Various balance tweaks
- Spit not sticking to opponents fixed
- Ground pound bug fixed
- Flare damage to hives normalized
- Unlocking trophies issues fixed
- Various stability improvements, including co-op
- Weapon duplication exploit fixed
- Support for background music playback added (Spotifiy)