EA has now explained in more detail what the new passing system will be like in Madden 16.
Madden 16 has a new passing system that EA Sports is calling “Be the Playmaker”. EA says the NFL is full of a lot of playmakers. The game has all-new “WR/DB interactions”.
Here are some other new highlighted features from Madden 16:
- Place the ball where only your receiver can get it with body-relative throws including high-point, low-point, back-shoulder, and the ever-popular touch pass
- Receivers and defenders deliver the most authentic exchanges to date
- Madden 16 features a variety of new two-man interactions
- Improved time of day and lighting helps highlight Madden 16’s updated player likenesses
- Your playmaker highlight reel has arrived with new player spotlights, dynamic goals and achievements, and innovative on-the-field cameras bringing you closer to the game than ever before.
Madden 16 promised it will also have some new controls. These new passing features are sure to make the gameplay feel a little different. It’s also great to see EA Sports has improved the lighting in the new game too.
We are sure to hear and see more about Madden 16 at E3 next month. The game will be released on August 25th for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.