EA Sports has announced the patch notes for the second update that is being released for FIFA 17. The update is out now on PC and coming next week on PS4 and Xbox One.
EA Sports revealed the patch notes via the official FIFA 17 website. In terms of the PC, the patch is over 1GB in size. You can expect the same patch to be out next week for PS4 and Xbox One. Full patch notes are posted below.
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
In The Journey:
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
Since this is only the second update to hit FIFA 17, you can bet that more patches will be released in the coming months. EA Sports urges players to always give them feedback so hit them up on social media.