Amazon is currently hosting a huge discount on the PSVR headset and camera bundle. Normally priced at $399.99, buyers can get $100 off the highly sought after VR headset using the promo code PSVRGAMES. Keep reading for the full instructions on what to do to get a PSVR for just $299.99.
Click here to go to the proper store page on Amazon. Add the bundle to your cart and select Check Out. On the final page of the check out screen there is a box to enter gift card or promo codes. Put the code in there and your purchase should be dropped $100 automatically.
This bundle includes: PlayStation VR headset, Processor unit, PlayStation VR headset connection cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, Stereo headphones, AC power cord, AC adaptor, and PlayStation VR Demo Disc.
The PSVR headset has been a big success for Sony, pushing VR gaming to the masses with a cheap and easy to use bundle. Anyone with a PS4 can play VR games with this headset, and there are some great ones out there. Of course, like any new technology, VR gaming is still struggling in some aspects. New games aren’t rolling out as quickly as many people would like, and the ones that do are mostly more arcade style experiences.
I’ve been playing VR games since the beginning, and I’m kind of done with wave shooters at this point. Still, the games are incredibly immersive, and when something new arrives it is a true event.
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Xbox One predicted to have made up ground on PS4 in August sales, Wii U sales jump
- Ubisoft Xbox One Game Sales Half Those of PS4, Tied with PS3 and Xbox 360
- NPD: Sony back on top with PlayStation 4 sales in January
- Sony Spends Tons More Money On PS4 Ads Than Microsoft Does For Xbox One
- PS4 Sales Impress In Q2 2014 With 3.3 Million Units Sold
- Xbox One is winning the games message
- PlayStation Now No Longer Requires PS3, PS4 or Vita, April Update Adds Five New Games
- Former Driveclub Developer Says Power Of PS4 Pro Is Being Underestimated
- Everything announced at the Sony E3 Press Conference