Minecraft Xbox 360 Update 12 goes live with new content. After a long wait by fans following update 11, title update 12 for the Xbox 360 features baby villagers, iron golems, redstone lamps, ocelots, and a bunch of new items, fixes, and changes made to the game.
Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Update 12 is a free update to the game. You can find all of the new features below.
Changes, Additions & Fixes
- Iron Golem
- Baby Villager
- Redstone Lamp
- Jungle Wood Stairs
- Jungle Wood Half Slab
- Jungle Wood Block
- Jungle Wood Planks
- Jungle Tree Sapling
- Ocelot Spawn Egg
(Creative Mode only) Chiselled Stone Brick
(Creative Mode only) Mob Heads (Skeleton, Wither Skeleton, Zombie, Human and Creeper)
- – New Tutorial World.
- – New map height limit (256 instead of 128).
- – Jungle Biome
- – Jungle trees
- – Cocoa beans grow on Jungle trees
- – Slabs and Stairs can be placed upside-down by placing them below a block.
- – Added Corner Stairs and upside down Corner Stairs.
- – Added 3D dropped items.
- – Added dispensing Boats and Minecarts to Dispenser.
- – New ambient cave sounds.
- – New AI for Mobs.
- – Added rare drops for Mobs.
- – Villagers will have children if there is room in their village.
- – Zombie sieges will occur occasionally at night.
- – Zombies break down doors on Hard Mode.
- – Crafting recipe for ladder now yields 3 ladders instead of 2.
- – Placing blocks on grass will replace it.
- – Lava now has a faint rumbling sound effect, and large particles that hop out of the lava produce a popping sound.
- – Very rare Desert Wells can be found in Desert biomes.
- – Increased max boats in a world to 40.
- – When in the Nether, Snow Golems will melt and die same as when they are in Desert biomes.
- – Abandoned Mineshafts can generate with wooden bridges now when generated over a cave or over top another tunnel.
- – Doors have been updated so that double doors work better with Redstone.
- – Added a Favourites tab to the Skin Selector menu, storing most recently used skins.
- – Added support for Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs, and display of these in the Minecraft Store.
- – Fixed local player shadows not being displayed.
- – Fixed a few issues with the Privileges settings.
- – Fixed visible seams in clouds.
- – Fixed 3rd person camera issues with water, where the underwater filter would be randomly removed.
- – Fix for structures generating at the edge of a world.
- – Fix for putting enchanted items in a Minecart With Chest and destroying it removes the enchantments.
- – Fix for breaking a bow having improper animation.
- – Fix to make Minecarts run at the correct speed.
- – Fixed a few memory leaks.
- – Fixed issue with “Can Open Containers” option.
- – Fixed issues with “Can Build and Mine” option.
- – Fixed Issue with TNT blocks being triggered by explosions even with “TNT explodes” option off.
- – Fixed Wolves not tilting their heads when the player has a bone in their hand.
- – Fixed the colour of Potion particles status effect to match the Potion colour.
- – Fix for doors spitting in half and glitching in open/closed motion when mined.
- – Fixed artefacts on edge of flames when in first person.
- – Fixed a lot of game lighting issues.