Mojang have just released a full list of new content, tweaks and changes that are being adding in Minecraft: Pocket Edition 0.11.0, as well as revealing gamers will not have to wait long for the new patch.
One of the most highly anticipated changes is the addition of player skins. Upon launch of 0.11.0 Minecraft: Pocket Edition players will be able to change the appearance of their Minecraft character. Skin packs will be available, containing approximately 20 skins each, for a price of $0.99/€0.79/£0.79. Gamers can also get free skins from the internet or even create their own by using the Minecraft: Skin Studio.
Here is an entertaining list released by Mojang of the key changes, other than player skins, which will be brought in by the update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition 0.11.0:
- Multiple language support
- Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
- The ability to throw stuff from boats, including snowballs and eggs
- Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
- Spider jockeys!
- Cave Spiders!
- Adorable baby zombies!
- Weird chicken jockeys!
- Edible clownfish. Yum!
- A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game modes and do other things
- Creative players can no longer be set on fire. Controversial
- We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
- Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
- Drinking milk now removes mob effects
- Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
- More cool things that you should discover for yourself
Mojang have confirmed that they will be submitting the newest update to Pocket Edition “this week”. Therefore once approved by Apple, Android, and Windows it will be available to download on their respective platforms.