A new Xbox One update has been released for preview members this week. It addresses little issues regarding Pins and Clubs. Some known issues are also noted.
The new Xbox One update for preview members was released yesterday. The Fixes and Known Issues from the update have been listed below.
• Pins Recently added pins should now correctly display on Home.
• When viewing the Chat section of the Club menu, the “Get the conversation started” tile should now respond when selected.
• The Looking for Group tab should no longer show duplicate results in Game Hub and Clubs.
• You may encounter a “Something went wrong” or “That didn’t work” error when attempting to access invitation requests or recommendations.
• When attempting to set an image as a Club background, recently created Clubs may fail to display under “Choose a Club”.
• When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg). Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store’s search function.
Remember, this update is only available if you are a part of the preview program. You need to ask someone from the preview program in order to get an invite to it.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018