The upcoming games that will be available to PlayStation Plus subscribers for free as part of the Instant Game Collection have officially been announced by Sony. It looks like March 2015 will be another great month for PlayStation owners no matter what system they own, as some great games will be available for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita. There is a lack of major AAA titles once again, but the fantastic indie games usually make up for that. Check out the list below to see what you can get next month:
- PS Vita also
- Grind, kick, jump, and trick your way to a high score in the “skate-em-up” sequel to OlliOlli. Players can push their skills to the limit with a refined combo system, new modes, and more. Don’t fall!
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- The story of intersecting lives that suffer under the impossible duress of the first World War. Inspired by actual WWI tokens from the friends and family of the development team, this game may be colorful, but tells a dark and devastating story. Bring a box of tissues!
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
- It’s the return of a PlayStation classic! Join Abe in this rebooted platformer that has enhanced visuals, sound, and controls. Help him free his people from a dastardly meat processing facility, and see why gamers fell in love with good ol’ Abe in the first place!
- PS3 and PS Vita also
- Inspired by the Cold War, this stylish adventure tasks you with keeping the world’s superpowers in balance, all while blending covert operations and high-intensity gunplay into a colorful pastiche of gaming subterfuge.
Papo & Yo
- Papo & Yo is the story of a young boy, Quico, and his best friend, Monster. Monster is a huge beast with razor-sharp teeth, but that doesn’t scare Quico away from playing with him. Build your friendship with Monster by solving puzzles together and adventuring through a magical, surrealist world.
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishment
- You are the legendary detective. Use your powers of wit and deduction to piece together several grisly cases and pass judgement on the accused. Will you live up to the legacy embodied in the name “Holmes?”
UPDATE: Sony has made the official announcement, the article has been updated to reflect this change