The week 11 update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will go live to main servers on Thursday June 8th. While already live on the Test Servers, this latest updates aims to fix a number of issues in PUBG. Expect about an hour of downtime around 1AM PDT this Thursday as the fixes are deployed.
The patch notes for the Week 11 Update for Battlegrounds can be found below:
- Improved physics engine performance on game servers.
- Mitigated an issue with the character stopping moving when a large amount of data is sent.
- Improved client performance in the lobby.
- Improved care package airplane rendering performance.
- Modified the “match ends in” timer from 5 minutes to 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug that caused weapon icons at the bottom of the screen to not be shown when switching weapons after opening the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when changing the character’s looks.
- Fixed a bug that caused Freelook (Alt) not to work while the character is jumping.
If you haven’t checked in with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds in a little while, the game has saw some big changes with its big month 2 update. A leaderboard wipe, the inclusion of a VSS Sniper Rifle, and new skins for Twitch Prime members have all been added to the game.
While we’re all still waiting to find out when PlayerUknown’s Battlegrounds will release on Xbox One or PlayStation 4, another Battle Royale game recently hit the Xbox Game Preview Program. A similar game, The Culling, just arrived on Xbox One.