We learned earlier this year that things were set to be getting a little crazy with Rocket League, with a new mode that would be adding in insane power-ups to the action. The mode in question is called Rumble Mode, and now after a lot of waiting it has gone live with the new update for the game.
The mode comes to Rocket League along with the 1.22 update, which also packs new cosmetic items along with the new mode. Rumble takes place in a 3v3 match where there are 11 power-ups available to use, which allow you to do things like shoot grappling hooks and freeze the ball in place.
There are also several bug fixes that were made with this new patch, and they are the following:
- Disabling both “Depth of Field” and “Bloom” in the video options will no longer desaturate the entire game unintentionally.
- Guam country flag now appears correctly.
- Offensive name plates will once again appear censored to players on PlayStation 4 when appropriate.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly granted Xbox players incorrect XP when switching accounts
You can check out the complete 1.22 patch notes by clicking right here.
Rocket League is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
- This article was updated on:September 9th, 2016