To celebrate the release of Tekken 7 coming out very soon, Bandai Namco is releasing a special Sukajan Jacket that is only limited to 1000 people worldwide.
Here’s the official description from Bandai Namco: “Like the champion of the Iron Fist Tournament, this reversible unisex Sukajan jacket is one-of-a-kind and made from the highest quality materials. This numbered, extremely limited jacket is the ultimate Tekken tribute, representing Heihachi Mishima’s past and future with intricately detailed artwork on each side.”
- Limited Edition, Numbered Tekken 7 jacket
- Luxurious Satin Charmeuse with Welt Pockets
- Reversible Designs with Sublimation Print
- Custom Ribbing from High-End Acrylic Lycra
- Intricate Embroidery on Front, Back and Sleeves
- Unisex and Available in Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
- Please see “System Requirements” Section for Size Chart
You can pre-order the special Tekken 7 jacket on the official website. It has no release date, but it’s expected to be out in Winter 2016. If you pre-order before September 30th, your jacket should be shipped before December 31st.
In comes in Small, Medium, Large, XL and XXL. It’s quite expensive as it will cost you $449.00. Remember, only 1000 of these jackets are available worldwide. If you are rich enough, you could snag yourself a piece of gaming history.